5.07.2009

{Swing}

Because I had a shattered window, we had to take the car in yesterday to get it replaced. While waiting, my mother in law came and picked me and the kids up. To kill time we decided to head to the park. Mac's favorite thing to do at the park is swing. He would swing for hours if I let him.



(The pictures aren't the greatest- do you have any idea how hard it is to take a picture of someone while they are swinging??)
I tried to put Miles in the swing, but he was more interested in eating it than swinging. He did however look SUPER cute in his little lobster hat!



Now if only the weather would stay as nice as it was! Then I could let Mac swing for hours :)

1 comment:

Bailey Beckstead said...

mac looks like he is having so much fun! love it