This is a new tradition that me and some of my high school girlfriends started- bunko on the last Thursday of every month. What could be more fun than getting together with close friends, eating good food, and playing for some cold, hard cash? How about winning the cash??? Well, I didn't win first (Diana only beat me by 4 points :( but I'll take second place....and the $40 cash.

Diana, Jen, me, Karlee, Ali, and Ashley.
Aren't these girls beautiful? Seriously? And they aren't just beautiful...each one of these girls is smart, talented, caring, and so fun. We really had such a great time. A few of us even stayed after and just sat around and talked. I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time. It really makes me appreciate that I have such good friends and that they live so close! If only we could get together more than once a month.
Ali is due any day now and I can't wait to see what their little girl looks like...and what they name her (I wrote an entire list down for her to give to James hoping she'll pick one). I know, I know it's not my child and I have absolutely no say in what they name her, but since I've got the two boys and according to all my family and my hubby, I am only having boys, so I want somebody to use one of my girl names.
Such cute sisters- makes me wish Bailey didn't live clear across the U.S.
Ali and Jen.
Ali and Jen.I love that Karlee can pull such a face and still look so hot.
I loved hearing that these two did NOT like each other back in the day and then Ashley decided to date her cousin, Dustin, and even marry him. And now these two seem like two peas in a pod.




3 comments:
Oh yeah....Bunko night is the greatest! And it doesn't feel too bad to win either! I gave Brad my winnings cuz he was pouting that I got home so late! Such a baby! ;)
I love the video of Miles below making kissy noises! He's GROWING so much girl!
Bunko is so fun with you girls! BY the way... I'm no longer private so put me back on your list!
Looks fun and everyone looks so cute!! Maybe it's a good thing I didn't come though or I wouldn't taken all your money!!
Post a Comment