You know the drill. Either leave a comment with your email in it or email me at jordancjensen@hotmail.com if you would like to continue viewing our blog. (That means you too Grandma and Grandpa.)
Yes,I too would love to look at your blog! I had to catch myself up to all your cute posts and what you've been up to! Your boys are so cute and I'm glad things are going good for you guys.
32 comments:
I would like to continue viewing your blog please and thank you!
I would love to still read your blog!
My email is annaaller@gmail.com
i would love to still view your cute blog.
briana.n.george@gmail.com
alexishemsley@yahoo.com
Invite me!
di_andrew@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Please continue to keep us added to your blog. I really enjoy hearing all about the boys.
loajec@msn.com
Mom wants to do but says this won't save for her...email is knjlass@comcast.net
I always sneak a peek so add me please :)
bbzesiger@hotmail.com
Me, me, me please pick me.
kellieshaw@gmail.com
You'd better add me?
channy816@yahoo.com
brookemarriott@hotmail.com
of course i want one.
You too huh? Add me to your list.
brookea@cbncpa.com
kw_beattie@hotmail.com
invite us...
hailey@thekandells.com
Yes,I too would love to look at your blog! I had to catch myself up to all your cute posts and what you've been up to! Your boys are so cute and I'm glad things are going good for you guys.
tiffanyfwilson7@gmail.com
I would love to still be able to look at your blog!
desireeallen44@msn.com
maureenstowell@hotmail.com
Yeeees please...
sheasjournal@gmail.com
mattie.j.russell@gmail.com
alishanelson2@hotmail.com
Of course me!
ashleyjean312@gmail.com
us too please!
kangelos88@gmail.com
Don't leave me out Jord. I love reading your blog and seeing your cute boys!
michellecall3@gmail.com
nicolel@me.com
I would love to peak in on your cute family!! psholland@mac.com
mandymartin81@yahoo.com
cryscastillon@gmail.com
heathershupe@mail.weber.edu
Us too! Snowwhite021485@hotmail.com
cassieruthl@hotmail.com Invite me please!
I'm a little late, but if you are still going private, add me because I love reading your blog.
ldaines@comcast.net
Post a Comment