3.19.2009

{Thumbsucker}

Neither one of my boys have ever been into binkies, but lately Miles has become quite the little thumbsucker. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Don't get me wrong, it's super cute...especially because he always has his other hand playing with his own hair, but you can't throw the thumb away like the binkie right? Plus, I have one particular family member (I am not going to name names) who has sucked her thumb for WAY too long (love ya, but you can't argue here)!


5 comments:

The Shaws said...

hahaha he is so dang cute. I can't wait for our little chillins to play together!!

Nicole Lawrence said...

That's too cute. I'm pretty sure Cash will be a thumbsucker. He is already into sucking on his fingers. Luckily, both my boys love binkis...they are life savers.

Jen Herem said...

looooooove binkis... but thumbs are much cuter.

Kristin said...

he is too cute! sometimes i try to put kailee's thumb in her mouth and have her suck on it just because i think it is so cute when they do that!

Castillon04 said...

Precious! And I love that he is asleep in random places. My boys hate to sleep anywhere but their own beds! About the thumbs, let em suck it, just bribe him with something fun to give it up in a few years. My husband got a four wheeler when he was 4 to quit :)