3.12.2009

{Thomas the Train}


For Christmas Mac got tickets to Thomas & Friends Live at the E Center. He had forgot about the tickets until earlier this week when I told him that we were going to see the trains this week (by the way we no longer call them choo-choos, they are officially "twains" in Mac's vocabulary.)

So all week he has been talking about going to see the trains and today he even asked for his train ticket....I didn't want to give him the real ticket in case he lost it so I gave him the receipt that looks just like the ticket. He carried it around all day today, even ate his snacks with it sitting next to him, and then kept it on his lap the entire ride to the E Center. This is the picture of Mac when we first arrived at the show and he insisted on showing everyone his ticket.

My boys all headed to the show!

Miles and Daddy waiting for the show to start. I hate being late to anything and especially didn't want to be late for such a big occasion, so we were super early.....maybe even a little too early (but I won't admit that to my husband).

Mac seriously walked around to all the kids and workers showing them HIS ticket. If you listen closely you can hear him tell this little boy that the ticket is "MINE" and then he hides it under his arm!

Mac and Mom waiting for the show. Mac was so excited that he was being extremely goofy!

Miles enjoying the show! Well, at least the first ten minutes of it. After that he fell sound asleep.

More of Mac and Mom.

Mac enjoying his churro, or at least his half (churros are my FAVE so I made Mac split it with me....and Ryan got two bites :)!

Mac had so much fun and it was such a big event for him that as soon as we got him buckled into his carseat, he fell sound asleep. He didn't even wake up when I carried him in from the car. Here is in passed out on the couch- shoes still on!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That is so cute that he carried the ticket around with him where ever he went and was so excited about the trains!! Cute pictures!!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Oh gosh, I'm laughing out loud after watching that movie of Mac! He's got so much personality! Such a cute fam!

Me said...

How fun and so cute! Your boys look so much alike.

Kristin said...

so fun! i didn't even hear about the thomas thing stockton would have loved that! i love how he says train! it's adorable!!

The Shupes said...

Charlie would have been in heaven! I didn't even know Thomas was coming to the E-Center. Looks like you guys had fun. Don't you just love how much these little guys love their trains, and cars for Charlie!