Such cute pictures. Isn't it funny how much they can be like their dads!! Charlie already does so many of the same things Kyle does, like biting his nails! And I can't believe Miles is already 5 months. Time goes so fast. Claire is already so big to me, it makes me sad, but I love all the new stages.
Mac is such a HAM! I'm sad I didn't get to see your two little guys last night! Little Miles grows every time I see a picture of him!
So, I just looked at that website you txt me. Really cool stuff...and some pretty extravagant stuff too! I'll be working on my "Jordan" this week! I can't wait to show you!;)
2 comments:
Such cute pictures. Isn't it funny how much they can be like their dads!! Charlie already does so many of the same things Kyle does, like biting his nails! And I can't believe Miles is already 5 months. Time goes so fast. Claire is already so big to me, it makes me sad, but I love all the new stages.
Mac is such a HAM! I'm sad I didn't get to see your two little guys last night! Little Miles grows every time I see a picture of him!
So, I just looked at that website you txt me. Really cool stuff...and some pretty extravagant stuff too! I'll be working on my "Jordan" this week! I can't wait to show you!;)
Post a Comment