3.22.2009

{Birthday Bashes}

Saturday Ryan, me, Corey, and my mom headed out west to meet some friends. We had two birthday bashes to celebrate for this trip- Grammy's birthday and Kevan's 30th birthday! Most of you know, but Wendover was absolutely Grammy's favorite place. I will never forget the first time she took me to Wendover, which was on my 21st birthday. She took me with my parents and Ryan and we gambled all night. Then Ryan, me, and my dad went to bed around 4:30 am to get some sleep. At about 9:00 we woke up and as we were getting ready my mom and Grammy walked in together just a giggling away! She TOTALLY out-partied me!

Well, Ryan INSISTED on getting there early to help decorate the big suite we got for Kevan. The room was awesome- there was a big couch, hot tub, full bar, and even little blue lights around the trim at the top!

Ryan and Corey blew up a ton of balloons and put them in the hot tub and Bonnie brought a cake and some more balloons.


Bonnie and the birthday boy Kevan!

Jaclyn and me. I absolutely LOVE this shirt. Grammy always wanted one so I thought it would be appropriate to wear, but had no idea how many people would think it was real. I even had a tatoo artist come over and ask me where I had gotten my artwork done! I couldn't help but laugh!

Corey, Ben, and me getting ready to go win some $$$!

The girly girls.

Ben and Ryan.

Mr. Cool.


Ben and Kati.

The two lovebirds- Jaclyn and Miles.

All the boys.

4 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

You really look like you tattooed sleeves! And...I like it! :) Where did you get your shirt? It looks like you had a blast!

Castillon04 said...

Crazy party animals! I love the story of your grandma partying until 9 am, that's awesome! I bet you'll never forget than night ;)

Jen Herem said...

when you sent that one pic to my phone nick said, 'jordan has sleeves'? ha.

wish we could have made it. :( next time..

Kristin said...

oh my gosh those totally DO look real! cute! and I am so jealous you guys got to go there.. it sounds like a blast!