
Well, Ryan decided to surprise me on our anniversary with them, even though we had decided against gifts this year! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!
We also went to the Jazz game that night and sat courtside with Josh and Ashlee. We had a good time- the food was good food at the game, the Jazz won, and I even got to try the Red Mango yogurt everybody raves about....and, I definately agree it is to RAVE about, as it was DELICIOUS....I only wish we had one closer :( Did I mention I got some really cute new shoes?
5 comments:
k.. i NEED those shoes. let me borrow or at least when i come over for play dates let me walk around in them. ha.
I think I NEED those shoes too! Where'd he get them???
I LOVE LOVE those shoes...,
um yeah. definitely freaking cute! im totally jealous!! and yes we would love to do a playdate! stockton totally needs one! the week after this one works great for us too.... just email me or something and we can get it figured out!
p.s. ill hope for sunshine cause a picnic sounds really fun!
I love the shoes too. But Kyle doesn't like when I wear tall shoes, but sometimes I just have too.
Post a Comment