4.18.2009

{The First Project}

Do you remember that one of my goals for 2009 was to learn to knit? Well, in the middle of February I decided to get started on it and had my mom help me knit a scarf. It definatley took a lot longer than I expected. I even find myself having a greater appreciation for all those "handmade" items and now know why they are a bit more expensive. Well, I finally finished it yesterday (just in time for spring right?)! It's not perfect, I know...seriously....don't look too close because I slipped a few stitches and my scarf got smaller and smaller as I kept going because my stitches were getting tighter and tighter. But anyways...I am THRILLED! I am now graduating to a hat and can't wait to post the picture (don't wait too long seeing that a scarf took me 2 months :)
(the finished product)

1 comment:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Whatever Jordan! That looks great! I love the color!

I can't wait for the hat! I might need you to teach me how to do that hat if it's that bandanna beanie!

Goal complete! :)