This is about how excited I am to see the end of tax season.
Just a little bit.Well, this tax season literally went out with a bang. At about 2:00 this afternoon, our firm, along with the entire block on State Street, experienced a complete power outage and it wasn't expected to be recovered until 6:00 pm. Having no way to email clients, answer phone calls, postmark extensions, or even see to put together a tax return. What could be more perfect? I know, watching High School Musical 3 on a co-workers laptop in the dark patiently waiting for the power to return. Needless to say the power was recovered and, like every other year, I managed to survive (probably with a few more wrinkles from stress though). Well, as chaotic as the day was, I am putting it behind me and enjoying a nice, relaxing DAY OFF tomorrow! So if you need me you will have to come to my house and there I will be- sitting on my couch in my pjs all day while finishing the rest of High School Musical 3.
5 comments:
jord - i was laughing so hard when tarisa called me. it was kind of funny but kind of not. of all the days for there to be a power outage, april 15th is not the first choice. i'm glad it's over for you guys though. tax season is hell.
Great post! I was laughing out loud at my desk. I am glad this horrid season is over. Hopefully we can now find the time to get together. I miss your beautiful face!
Such a great thing to be celebrated and what a perfect way to celebrate!!! That's one more behind us, I'm glad you survived as well! What a day to have the power go out!
Cute boys, and I love their names!
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!
-Jessie
Ha ha! Congratulations Jord! I'm excited you'll have more time to get together now!
Enjoy watching High School Musical now! ;)
Post a Comment