4.12.2009

{Eggs}

Friday night our family decorated eggs. As you can tell from the pictures, Mac had a blast coloring all over the eggs, paper, and his hands. So creative!
Completely concentrated on the task at hand.

So concentrated that he wouldn't even look up to take a picture.

He had to make sure that he had colored on every single egg.


The Easter bunny is definitely going to LOVE these eggs!


4 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Cuuuute! He's so into making his eggs perfect! I missed dying eggs this year... :(

Happy Easter Jensen Fam!

Alexis Blackner said...

So cute. Just wanted to say thanks for the nice message you and Jen left me last weekend!!!! LUSHES!

PS, i need a cute beenie for Boston since it is still cold here!

Kristin said...

oh how fun!! happy easter!

Me said...

I haven't looked at your blog for a while and I can't believe how big Mac is getting. Its so fun to see that you guys are doing well and growing up so fast. Cute Boys!