boston has that same towel as miles. i love bath time. pretty much the only time nixen smells like something other than dirt or sweat. gotta love boys.
makes me meltxo
I love those towels! And thier cute little mugs! ;)
Is your little boy named Mac?? Cute ! That is what we call our Max, Mac or Macky, (mostly cuz Maxi as a nickname makes my skin crawl) I dont know if I have ever left a comment on here before but thought I would. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
boston has that same towel as miles.
i love bath time. pretty much the only time nixen smells like something other than dirt or sweat. gotta love boys.
makes me melt
xo
I love those towels! And thier cute little mugs! ;)
Is your little boy named Mac?? Cute ! That is what we call our Max, Mac or Macky, (mostly cuz Maxi as a nickname makes my skin crawl) I dont know if I have ever left a comment on here before but thought I would. Your kids are darling.
Post a Comment