10.30.2008

Mac Attack









I know I am late in posting these, but my good friend Jen Herem (Jen Herem Photography) took these pictures of Mac the day before we had Miles. I think they turned out awesome (hopefully I can have her do some of Miles soon), especially given the fact that Mac was very uncooperative and certainly more interested in the bugs, as you can tell from the pics, than the camera.

4 comments:

Me said...

Mac looks so cute and grown up! I would love to do pictures of our new baby, how much does she charge?

Mandy said...

Geez it sure looks like you are going to have a hard time not printing ALL of them and putting them everywhere!! He is so cute. Jen did a great job... and thank you so much for putting my bow blog up on your site.. however, I had change the website.. so update it when you can... www.bippityboppitybowsandthings.blogtpsot.com

Brooke said...

I saw those on her site. He is such a cute big brother! Honestly I'd never have known the shoot was a little crazy cause the pictures turned out really good.

Jen Herem said...

I am glad you like them.. He is super cute! Can't wait to get some of him and his lil brother!