10.02.2008

Hats Anyone?






Just had to brag a bit at how talented my mom is- she makes the cutest hats for the little ones. These are pics of the ones she made for my cousin's new little girl, Londyn, and they hardly do justice as to how cute they really are! She has made Mac and the new baby some cute ones too, but I'll have to put those pics up later.

5 comments:

Jen Herem said...

I want some! Tell Andra I'll make a special order and pay! I need warm little hats for these boys in the winter!

Natalie Winquist said...

Such cute hats! You're mom is a talented grandma! I should buy some for baby gifts- seeing as how my kiddies are either too old to want to wear hats or they're just totally against the idea of wearing anything at all on their heads!! (Sadie & I fought for 20 minutes this morning over whether or not she'd give in to wearing a cute flower clip in her hair for her preschool pictures!)

Nicole Lawrence said...

I agree with Jen! I'm going to need some ultra-small warm beanies for this Feb/March. Get me some prices!

Me said...

Does she sell those.. She really is so talented. I would love to place and order. Let me know how much they are. So cute!!

Alexis Blackner said...

Hey, can I order some hats??? Boston needs some cause they are so cute!