10.23.2008
He's Here
On Friday, October 17th, our little bundle of joy arrived. Miles Richard Jensen weighed 8 lbs 5 oz, which was a bit smaller than most expected because Mac was a whoppin' 8 lbs 14 oz at birth. He has been a great baby and Mac has been a great big brother- maybe even a little too good. The first thing Mac did when he saw his new baby brother, was try to feed him the rest of his sucker. And any time I walk into the room without the baby in my arms Mac gives me a concerned look and says, "Mom, where baby go?" These pictures are from the first few days at the hospital. I will post more as I find more time. For those of you who know, we had a bit of a scare with this baby and have had to have a few extra doctor and hospital visits. During my ultrasound they found that he has multicystic dysplastic kidney. Basically his left kidney is nonfunctioning and full of cysts. The tests have been awful (I hate seeing such a tiny baby go through so much pain), but the results have all been given a good prognosis and they expect him to live a normal, healthy life.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
I am so excited to see at least pictures of him. Sorry to hear what he has been going through:( He is so cute! I can't wait to see him and please let me know if there is anything I can do. I would love to have Mac come and play sometime so you can get some rest!!
Oh my gosh he so so dang cute!! I am glad to hear that the test have shown good results. I hope you are feeling well. What a cute family!!
Congrats Jordan. I hope everything continues to get better and better. He is a cutie and it makes me excited for my little girl to get here!!
WOW! He's adorable. I'm sure Mac is so happy to have a little brother. We are so excited for you. I hope that everything goes well. Congratulations!!
So happy for you guys.. He is just beautiful!
Congratulations Jordan, he's such a cutie. Best of luck with everything! I hope to see him soon.
I've been waiting for this post! Congratulations.. I am glad everyone is healthy, including you! He is soo cute.. you will absolutely ADORE watching Mac interact with him.
Jord! What a sweet little boy! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
HAPPY BABY!!! He is so freakin cute!!!!! He looks like a mini Mac ;o) I can't wait to meet him
Jordan! He is absolutely adorable! This makes me so excited for my boys to get here. I hope everything continues to go well. You look great too! I can't wait to see him in person. Congrats!
Congrats Jord! He's so cute...he's a perfect mix of you and Ryan! I can't wait to see more pix!
He is perfect! Congrats! Let me know if there is any thing you need...I am more then happy to bring you a meal. Good luck with all your boys.
Oh Jordan, he is so sweet and apparently such a trooper! I am so sorry to hear about the complications. He is so so so adorable! I love the name Miles...so cute! Congratulations!
Jord, he is adorable. How do you have such big babies? I am glad to hear that he is doing well and that the tests are coming back good. Sorry about all of the tests :(
Congratulations guys! He is so cute and I love the name! We can't wait to see him.
how fun that is so great to finally have him hear. hope all goes well from here on out! you have beautiful babies.
How precious is he?!? I'm so glad to hear all is well with his health! Please let us know if we can do anything! We wanted to bring you dinner or something! Any excuse to come see you & make sure you're doing well- & meet the cute new addition to your cute fam!!
Way to go Jord! He is definitely Mac's little brother, I think they look a lot alike! Cute boys Jord, hope all is well! Love you
Congrats you guys! He is adorable! And I am so glad to hear that all the testing is showing good results! Can't wait to see more pics!
Jordan, he is so adorable!!! You are very lucky to have two adorable children! What a cute family!!!
Post a Comment