This is hilarious. My husband and I went to the outlets a few weeks back. We stopped in three different children clothing stores. This skelly outfit is the ONLY thing Te picked out. "I must have that outfit. Get it now."
What a cutie, he has no idea how his life is about to change with a baby brother on the way!!!! PS, so want a hat so tell me how I can get one for Boston?????
way too cute! gotta love jammies! SO a new bundle of joy yet? jealous i still have like 12 weeks you only have one... can't wait to see the new little one!
13 comments:
Awwww.cute! I swear my brother Konrad had those exact pj’s and I was so jealous! Mac is so darn cute!
I wish I had a little girl to put a cute strawberry hat on her head! Someday! :)
He looks so cute! Daxton wants to be a skeleton for halloween. Your moms hats are so cute! I hope I need one soon;)
This is hilarious. My husband and I went to the outlets a few weeks back. We stopped in three different children clothing stores. This skelly outfit is the ONLY thing Te picked out. "I must have that outfit. Get it now."
Now I get to see how cute it looks on!
That is adorable! I would have loved to have jammies like that as a kid, heck, I'd like them now!
Adorable.. they look so comfy. Where did she get those!?
So dang cute. I can't believe how tall he is getting!
I was looking at your baby ticker!!! Wow, you are so close to having this baby.
What a cutie, he has no idea how his life is about to change with a baby brother on the way!!!! PS, so want a hat so tell me how I can get one for Boston?????
Love those cute jammies on Mac!! What a big boy he is! What's he gonna be for Halloween??
Love the jammies and I especially love the darling hats your mom makes...what a talented woman!
Wow Jord he is so dang cute! And your mom's hats are adorable!!! If she ever starts selling let me know and I will be first in line!
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!! :)
Can't wait to see your new baby! Post quickly! Good luck with everything!
way too cute! gotta love jammies! SO a new bundle of joy yet? jealous i still have like 12 weeks you only have one... can't wait to see the new little one!
Post a Comment