miles totally digs the rocks and dirt outside. since we haven't really planted much in the back there is plenty of both just for him.mac prefers the entirely open field behind our house for him and his bff bubba to go exploring. yesterday they found a bear and a wolf. don't worry though, they both had their guns just in case :)
If only the bruises were on their heads :) Seriously, my kids get bruises on their foreheads, arms, back.... you name it! I swear I don't hit them though!
5 comments:
Your little boys are so dang cute!!
Do your kids have bruises on their legs ALL the time? Mine are horrible. I swear people must think I beat them...
I just keep telling myself "boys will be boys".
Nicole-
If only the bruises were on their heads :) Seriously, my kids get bruises on their foreheads, arms, back.... you name it! I swear I don't hit them though!
They are getting so BIG! Can't wait to see them!
Like that field isn't a little kids dream come true. Lucky
Post a Comment