That is so cute! I bet they had a blast!
Cute little toes!
Ha ha! Too funny! I wish I could fall asleep in a stroller at Disney Land.
Oh, you attempted Disneyland!? Brave souls... I'm going to start with Lagoon and work our way up. Side question, how'd you get the boys to first wear flip flops? My kids think they are some kind of joke and laugh every time I put them on.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so cute! I bet they had a blast!
Cute little toes!
Ha ha! Too funny! I wish I could fall asleep in a stroller at Disney Land.
Oh, you attempted Disneyland!? Brave souls... I'm going to start with Lagoon and work our way up.
Side question, how'd you get the boys to first wear flip flops? My kids think they are some kind of joke and laugh every time I put them on.
Post a Comment