Yesterday was Mac's first day of preschool. He was so excited that he packed his cute dinosaur backpack the night before with all his cars and his Buzz Lightyear to take for show-and-tell and then we had to set it on his dresser so he could see it while he slept. The next morning as soon as he woke up he brought it downstairs and wanted to wear it.
Seriously, he was sooo excited that he was goofy :)
This is what it looked like when I came to pick him up. The kids were all lined up together with their backpacks on and their Fruit Loop necklaces they made that day- so stinkin' cute.Mac even said to me "Mom, these my fwends" when I walked up to them- aaawww.
I know Mac is going to love preschool, heck he's gone one day and couldn't stop talking about it. Me, however, am still not used to the idea that my Macky Pie is big enough to go to school. Honestly, I bawled as soon as I got to my car :(
I know Mac is going to love preschool, heck he's gone one day and couldn't stop talking about it. Me, however, am still not used to the idea that my Macky Pie is big enough to go to school. Honestly, I bawled as soon as I got to my car :( Anyways, his teacher, Ms. Heidi is amazing! Ryan and I loved her from the minute we met her and we know Mac is going to have such a great time while he's learning. She's even got parties planned to celebrate the holidays, show and tell every Wednesday, snack time, play time, and a field trip once a month. I can't wait to post more about what Mac learns!
4 comments:
Isn't it so crazy to watch your baby walk up to the doors with his backpack on? I couldn't stop smiling.. it's amazing how proud we get.
Wow! I can't believe he's in pre-school! He's a big boy now, making fwiends and all! He looks so excited in his backpack!
Jordan! that is so crazy, your little guy is already in preschool. i am not even close to it and the other day got teary eyed just thinking about it. so cute though, he's a heartbreaker!!
I can't believe it! He's so adorable. Isn't it so crazy how fast they grow-up?
Post a Comment