My sister's boyfriend is a videographer and his music video I Make Them Good Girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship was nominated as Best Pop Video. Unfortunately, he didn't win :( However, that didn't stop them from enjoying the VMAs and spending a night on the Red Carpet! We even saw them on tv during the pre-show!
Stunning, I know.
Jealous!! She was able to snap shots and get autographs from Taylor Swift and Perez Hilton, not to mention she saw countless other stars and was lucky enough to hear Janet Jackson perform! For those of you who don't know me, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Janet Jackson. I even got to go to her concert when I was in the 3rd grade and my mom bought me this black baseball cap that said "janet." across the top in gold letters. I wore it all the time.Isn't my sister living the life?
5 comments:
Go Bailey! I saw on facebook last night your family commenting on how she was there! How very cool is it that she got to do the whole red carpet stuff AND meet Taylor Swift! Lucky girl, and not to mention GORGEOUS!
She looks awesome! It has been forever since I have seen her. She's all grown up. I'm glad to see she is doing well, livin' the good life.
you guys are too sweet! thanks jord! can't wait to show you all the other pics!
XOXOXO
Wow! I can't believe you guys saw her on TV. How cool that she got to go and be a part of all that crazy stuff!I'm jealous!!!
SOOOO Jealous of Bailey! That's unbelievable that she got to do that!
Post a Comment