6.01.2009

{This Grin}

This big toothless grin I love so much is no longer toothless....
Saturday Miles got his first tooth! I've been waiting for it to come because the last little bit he's been drooling a ton and just shoves anything he can get into his mouth.
On top of this he is grabbing everything! And I mean EVERYTHING! I can't wear my hair down or he grabs it, jewelery is out of the question because I learned my lesson with Mac after several necklaces and bracelets were broken, and I can't even just hold him on my lap while I eat without putting my food two feet in front of me. But I just love this stage, because he is so interactive and is so curious. He laughs at the simplest things and is entertained so easily. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up :(

3 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Aw...first tooth! Before you know it the Tooth Fairy will be visiting them! :)

Anonymous said...

you have such cute little guys!!

Kristin said...

awww... and the grins are so cute when there are just a couple teeth in their little mouths. Kailee's is like that and it's adorable! He has such a perfect little smile!