
Over the weekend my mom and I took the boys and Blair to go visit Santa. This Santa is the cutest and my mom even has a picture of me and my sister and brother when we were young with him! As you can see in the picture, Mac really isn't a big fan of Santa and actually insisted that Miles go see Santa instead of him (he kept saying "baby Santa" "baby Santa"). Miles isn't sure what to think and Blair, as always, is happy and dressed cute as can be!
7 comments:
This is the funniest picture I've ever seen!!! I'm really laughing out loud begging Brad to come across the room to check out Mac! Ha ha! Classic!
HA HA HA.. sooo funny. Hey it happens.. you never know how they are going to react!
ha-ha Nick and I just laughed so hard. Mac is a tough guy till big ol Santa comes along! Love it..
That is hilarious! They had a thing on the today show that featured pictures with crying kids. Your picture is definitely a winner! Mac is going to love that one when he gets older!
I love it! Miles is so brave, or just doesn't know to be scared yet. Next year I bet Mac will love Santa and Miles will be screamin.
Oh my! So so cute! I love how Santa is looking at Mac- such a great picture!
So funny and cute! I love it!
Post a Comment