12.04.2008

Say Cheese!

Last week we had Jen take some more pics for us (Jen Herem Photography- see link on the right under "other blogs). They turned out awesome and here are a few of my favs!









10 comments:

o said...

So cute! I love those pictures. What a beautiful family!!!!!

Me said...

Oh my goodness those are so dang cute! As soon as I find a time to come down, I am calling Jen to do some pictures for us. She is so talented, and your family is so adorable!

The Shaws said...

Oh my gosh!! The cuttest family ever!

Brooke said...

You guys look great! Such cute family pictures!

Wade and Brooke said...

Those are such cute pictures!!! What a cute family you have!!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Cute Jordan! Sure wish I looked as good as you after babies, I refuse any pictures still!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I LOVE these family pix Jord! They couldn't be any cuter! Not to mention that you look gorgeous! Jen does such a good job!

Miles is already getting so big and looks more like Mac now! He's so cute!

Michelle said...

Jen is super talented, but it also doesn't hurt that you have such a dang cute family. By the way, it's not fair that you always look so good right after having a baby.

PS I tagged you on my blog :)

Alexis Blackner said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!! You look great!

The Shupes said...

Jordan, you look so good and what a good looking family!! Very cute pictures!!