12.08.2008

Working 9-5


Mac is talking more and more everyday, but most of his words are in "Mac-a-nese" and we just have to nod our head and say "really." This is my favorite word of his right now because it is SOOO darn cute! This is mac telling us that his dad, Pappa, and Uncle Riley are at work.

6 comments:

Maureen said...

oh my gosh he is so cute! I cant believe how big mac is getting! absolutely Darling!!!

Mandy said...

Oh I want to squeeze him... WERK..

Jen Herem said...

ha-ha that is funny.. when I ask Nix where dad is he just puts up his hands in question..

Chelsea said...

He is so freaking cute! Wow you two do good work!

Diana said...

Too Cute! We need to get together sometime I want to meet little Miles!

Me said...

So cute! I can't believe he can talk already. It's been almost a year since we've seen you guys..CRAZY! They really do grow up so dang fast.