Last weekend, Ryan and I decided to take the kids to the park. Mac has been cooped up in the house with me and the baby so we thought we would enjoy the nice weekend outside. Mac definately went crazy and was all about running around and jumping off the benches. Miles, on the other hand, took it easy in the sling (what a great purchase for those of you having little ones- thanks Mom).

Mac and Ryan, the best dad we could wish for!

Mac jumping like crazy!

Miles taking it easy!

Mac taking a break from all his jumping and running.
7 comments:
So fun.. I love that park. Except for the phsyco ducks..
My sling looks just like that!
Mac and Miles are so cute! I'm glad to hear that slings are good purchases. I just bought one!!
You must have gone to that layton park if Jen is saying there are physco ducks there! You sure do have a cute family Jord. And Miles looks so content in his sling.
Miles is so so cute and ah Mac attack!!! I miss him. Wait I miss you! Where have you been all my life ;o) Hope all is well.
Liv
Seriously the cutest boys. How is the new little addition? I would still love to buy some of those hats from your mom.....
Anything is fine, I will pay for more than one as well. I loved jens blue and brown one..
It was so good to see you on Halloween & to get to meet cute little Miles!He is yummy! I'm glad I got to see Mac in his halloween costume- even if it's just in a picture! We were so glad to meet Miles & I promise to try to get over soon to visit!! You looked great~then again, you always do!! Love the pics of cute Mac- your friend did a fantastic job!
Post a Comment