11.25.2008

Announcement


So, I know that I am more than a month behind, but these are the announcements that I had my friend, Jen, make for us. She did an awesome job and I absolutely loved the way they turned out. (You can check out her other stuff at Dahlia Design http://chasing-dahlia.blogspot.com/)

8 comments:

Mandy said...

I saw these and they are just beautiful.. what a beautiful baby!

Jen Herem said...

I love these, they turned out great. Of course it helps so have a gorgeous baby boy!!

Brooke said...

That is such a cute announcement! Jen did such a great job! Miles is so cute Jord. He looks like such a calm baby.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

They look perfect Jord! He looks so much like Mac in one of those pictures! He's ADORABLE in his hat!

Me said...

So cute! I really want to have her take somee pictures of Brider, but I don't think I'm coming down for a while. I love the announcement, Miles is such a doll

Alexis Blackner said...

These are SO cute!!! It was good to see you and your adorable little guy... Vegas trip for sure!!!!

The Shupes said...

How cute! Jen did such a good job. And I love the T-shirts in the post before!! I hope I can handle two!!

bkaa said...

Jordan, I am so excited i found your blog. your boys are so cute. We need to get a indoor soccer team together.