11.11.2008

Miles

Here are some pics of the new little guy, actually he really isn't that "little" anymore. At his two week appointment, which by the time I am posting this was two weeks ago, he was a whoppin' 9 lbs. 12 oz!

For those of you expecting, the Moses basket is awesome, especially with another toddler who is constantly trying to "help" with the baby. You can move it from room to room, upstairs, downstairs, or even to the park without them waking up!



5 comments:

Mandy said...

Jordan... he is such a doll. What a beautiful family you have. You need a girl so you are not surrounded by boys ALL THE TIME! ha.

Brooke said...

Seriously Jord, you have the cutest boys! That Moses thing seems like a good buy! Love ya Jord!

Nicole Lawrence said...

I was wondering about those Moses Baskets. Good to know. I hate the idea of lugging the carseat around everywhere!

Where'd you get the cow-print blanket? It looks SOO cozy.

Newborn babies look so perfect whatever they are dressed in. Love the Gap outfit!

o said...

He is so cute!!!! We need to get together soon so that I can hold him! I love the pictures of the boys together!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the heads up about the Moses basket. Whenever I see moms with 2 kids I always think "how in the world do they do it." I will definitely be purchasing a Moses basket for the next one!