I am: wife, mother, daughter, big sister, grandchild, niece, cousin, and friend
I think: that Brooke might be pregnant
I know: I am stubborn, but usually won’t admit it
I want: to get my darn CPA exam passed
I have: a wonderful husband and son
I dislike: hamburgers- except Jon’s
I miss: Grammy and highschool, particularly high school soccer
I fear: needles and hospitals
I feel: really, really round
I hear: just my music from the computer
I smell: the typical smells of an office
I crave: cheesecake, Cocoa Krispies, Cold Stone…this list could go for a really long time so I’ll limit it to those three
I cry: very easily, especially being pregnant
I usually: am late for work
I search: any scrapbook website I can find
I wonder: what my next baby is going to look like
I regret: not spending more time with my Grammy and some of the things I say when I get fired up
I wish: I could learn to knit like my mother- one day when I have some “free time”
I love: my family- from my husband and son to my parents, siblings, grandparents, and cousins…and Cold Stone
I care: about my family and friends
I always: eat breakfast, if I miss breakfast I tend to be awnery
I worry: about thing I shouldn’t worry about
I am not: into football or UFC fights, sorry Ry, or the best of cooks
I remember: my ninth grade year the best
I believe: most people are good at heart
I sing: horribly
I don’t always: do the laundry the right way, sorry again Ry
I argue: sometimes over nothing
I write: too many response letter to the IRS
I win: Balderdash even though I don’t really like playing
I lose: Scattergories
I listen: to my mom
I don’t understand: insurance at all
I can usually be found: at work, home, or my parents
I need: more money and time
I forget: most things lately
I am happy: with how my life has turned out so far
I tag: Jen, Crystal, and Erin.
4 comments:
You're such a dork! I'm not pregnant but I'll be sure to let you know when I am! Didn't know you loved Cold Stone so much, we need to meet up and go get some! Thanks for doing the tag!
I will definitely join you 2 for Cold Stone.. anyday.. it's right by my house and I haven't had it once since being preggers.. not sure if I should be proud of that.. ha-ha
I loved the part about loving your family...and coldstone. Classic!
I was seriously gonna comment on the fact that we REALLY need to hook up for Cold Stone soon- then I happened to read the 3 comments before mine that all said the same thing! Too funny!! Fun to get a small little glimse into your mind, heart, & life!!
Post a Comment