Here is Mac with my cousins Angelo and Olivia by the pool- earlier Mac decided he wanted to get into the pool so he literally took off all his clothes and hopped in (yes, he was completely naked and LOVED it!)
Here is my beautiful little sister, Blair, playing with all the kids.
Mac playing in the grass in his nice white shirt!
These two may look cute and innocent, but they sure were quite the trouble makers that night. I think between the two of them alone, they went through about 15 bottles of bubbles.
Well, this is about the best family photo we were able to get- Mac wouldn't hold still for two seconds because all the other kids were playing and he can't stand not being in the middle of all the kids.
7 comments:
Looks like a fun time and you look great!! I hope you are feeling okay..
Jordan- you are one gorgeous momma! and Mac is stinking handsome in his white shirt! (which I'm sure had lovely grass stains at the end of the night ;0)
Glad you had a fun time at the wedding! & glad your son is an exhibitionist! lol!!
I bet the wedding was beautiful! I've always loved your parents yard. Cute family photo!
I can't believe how big Blair is, I remember when she was just born and you sent me pics of her when I was living in Arizona!!
You guys have such a cute little family! My fam. sure had fun at the Gorge! I think being around Mac made my mom super excited to have a grandsone and be a granny!
So are we going to Mexico next year?
just so you know I've tagged you on my blog! check it out!
cute Blog Jordan!! this is sam!
Post a Comment