8.13.2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner






If you know my family very well, this picture makes perfect sense. Yes, this is a slot machine at my parents house and yes, Mac is putting the quarters in as fast as they are coming out and Angelo is pulling the slot machine as quick as Mac is putting them in! Looks like Grandma & Pappa have taught them well. Funny thing was they were actually winning.

7 comments:

Natalie Winquist said...

Now that is funny!!! I love it! My grandma used to take us down to Wendover all the time when Drew & Colby were little. They start to salivate at the sight of a slot machine! So you know where we're headed when they turn 21! Love that cute Mac!!

Mandy said...

I need to get my mom one of those. She is a gambler fanatic! Mac is adorable... love how he is shirtless:)

Jen Herem said...

Cute.. that makes me want to go to Vegas..(sigh) 5 more months!

Maureen said...

Jordan
i just found your blog... mac is so adorable it looks like you are a darling mom! keep in touch!
Maureen

Michelle said...

I love the gambling pics! He is such a darling little boy. I absolutely love the picture of him eating corn on the cob :)

Alisha said...

I just found your blog and want you to know that....You have the cutest family.
Alisha

Diana said...

haha! too cute!