9.15.2008

March 2, 3, 4...

Mac absolutely loves the movie "The Jungle Book," particularly where the elephants are marching. He sits patiently and just waits for this part and as soon as it starts this is what he does....

9 comments:

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

That is such a cute video! You'll have to show Mac Jungle Book 2, Carson like that one even better.

o said...

That is sooooo cute!! He is getting so big. We need to get together soon!

Mandy said...

Okay that is SUPER adorable.. I could watch that over and over:)

Me said...

That is so cute! He is getting so big. I can't believe it's almost been a year since we've seen you guys.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

This cracked me up Jord! He's got personality! :) YOU ARE DUE IN 39 DAYS!!! Crazy! We'll have to come see this little guy when he comes! Good luck girl!

Brooke said...

My goodness he's getting big! Way cute video!

Natalie Winquist said...

Oh my cuteness!! Seriously melts your heart & makes ya wanna squish his cute little body!! I loved it! Made me wish my boys (& my girls) were small again! Miss the days when Drew would make me rewind Lion King again and again!! Now all watches is ESPN!!! Love that cute little Mac!!!

Alexis Blackner said...

Hey Jordan, he is a doll!! I hope that you are feeling well and ready for another one... You look great!

Jen Herem said...

Nix loves jungle book too! That video is adorable!