11.08.2010

scarlett


our family is now a family of five :)

check out this link for an amazing birth story




some of you might think it's too intimate of a situation to have a someone journal, but the results, which i get to have forever, were so worth it. i can't thank jen enough.

9 comments:

mattie said...

congratulations! my mom didn't even tell me...story of my life. can't wait to see her. i bet she's a little angel!

mattie said...

oh and ps. i just looked at the photos and they are incredible. and i LOVE her name!

Camille said...

Congratulations Jordan! Baby Scarlett is adorable and what a beautiful birth story. Jen did an awesome job and those are beautiful!

Nicole Lawrence said...

I think they turned out so beautiful. I wanted Jen to do my last one but did c-section... so that bombed the idea. Congrats on your new addition. Family of fives are the best :-)

Lauren said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. She is so beautiful and the pictures are amazing!

Jon & Jen said...

The pictures seriously are amazing! She is a beauty and I can't wait to meet her. I'm hoping later this week. Darn cold. It feels like I have had it an eternity. Hope you are doing well. Congrats!

Brooke said...

What a doll and I absolutely love the name! Those pictures are priceless!

Me said...

Love the name! The pictures are amazing! Hope all is well!!

Aundrea and Spencer said...

Congratulations Jordan!! What a cute little girl, your family is adorable!