11.19.2010

2 weeks

can't believe this little doll is already 2 weeks old. here are some random pics of her during the past 2 weeks.
2 week stats:
19 inches
7 lbs. 5 oz.
20%




9 comments:

o said...

She is so cute! We miss you guys so much! I am so happy for you and we need to get together soon. Maybe after the holidays:) It doesn't show my name,but this is Desiree Allen.

mattie said...

she is beautiful! congrats again. hope everything is going well!

Jon & Jen said...

She is so sweet! Look at all of her adorable clothes! Can't wait to come see you all, hopefully soon.

Nicole Lawrence said...

Love her face in the bathtub picture. She's so cute. Aren't girls so sweet? I'm with Jen, I wanna see you and the baby! And her hair is to die for!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Oh, she is gorgeous! Love her lips. I cannot wait to meet her already!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Oh my gosh jordan, she's a doll. congrats.

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Jordan she is so adorable! Congratulations! The whole birth story was soooo precious!

Bailey Beckstead said...

love this little lady so much! can't wait to see you guys this week! xo b

Anonymous said...

she is so precious!! what a beautiful little girl.