Oh...poor little guy. He looks pretty manly though. Like you said, with two energetic boys in the house it was only a matter of time before one of them ended up with stitches. Unfortunately, it probably won't be the last time either.
I keep thinking I need to sit down and call you to see how you are doing, but things have been so busy around here lately. Hope you are doing well and I'll call you soon.
3 comments:
oh no! i hate it when jonah gets hurt...i can't imagine him having a slice big enough to require stitches. poor guy!
Oh...poor little guy. He looks pretty manly though. Like you said, with two energetic boys in the house it was only a matter of time before one of them ended up with stitches. Unfortunately, it probably won't be the last time either.
I keep thinking I need to sit down and call you to see how you are doing, but things have been so busy around here lately. Hope you are doing well and I'll call you soon.
Oh yes. I'm dreading this day. Sadly, my boys run into each other all too often. It will probably leave them both needing stitches.
Side note, what is your email? I'm going to set up a swim play date for the little ones. :-)
Post a Comment