yesterday mac turned 4. on saturday night we had a transformer, specifically optimus prime, birthday party for him at the house. since it's been so hot outside lately we decided to have a swim party with a couple of slip 'n slides and a big slide with a pool. too bad it decided to downpour halfway through the party :) needless to say mac had a great time and even told me the next day that it was "awesome." he is already planning his party for next year :)

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mac! Seriously, I cannot believe he is four. He is such a handsome little man.
Looks like a fun party! Looks so fun maybe I'll throw Dannon an Optimus Prime party!
How are you holding up? I've been meaning to call you to see how you are doing. I'll still call, just know that I love you!
what a cute little party! I can't believe how big your boys look these days! They are getting big fast!
Fun! I can't wait for the boys to understand birthdays. You need to post a belly pic! Can't wait for your little lady to get here.
Post a Comment