8.02.2009

{Wolf Creek}

A few weekends ago Ryan and I, along with a big group of our close friends, headed up to Wolf Creek to celebrate Ry's birthday. We dropped the kiddos off at my parents and headed up the canyon to spend a fun, relaxing weekend. We even rented this incredible 7 bedroom house that was located right on the 18th fairway so everyone could stay together. Even though it was huge we had so many of our friends come up that some people ended up sleeping on the couches! {Erin and Croix}
We went swimming at the resort pool.
{Trish and Kate}


{Erin and me}
{Carter and Croix}
These two boys were soooo cute together, they kept trying to grab eachother's faces :) Made me miss my little munchkins.....but still enjoyed our weekend away.

We played badminton on the fairway. I seriously LOVE this game. If anyone ever wants to challenge me at a game I will set the net up in the backyard in a heartbeat!

{Johnny and Kate}

{Miles, Ryan, Cory and Kevan}
The boys doin' what they do best.

{Me and Er Bear}
Doin' what we do best :)

{Miles and Devin}
The boys played this game all night...not even sure what it's called or the rules...all I know is that it consisted of a pole, a beer can placed on top of the pole, and a frisbee...apparently it's a hoot!
{Susan and Kyle}
{Chris, Carter, and Trish}
And baby makes 3!

{Me and the birthday boy}
Lovebirds.

{Erin and Ryan}
The other set of lovebirds.
{Meri and Cory}

1 comment:

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I LOVE badminton!!! And you're on girl! I'll play you any day!

Looks like a fun get away! Hope your new job is going well! I'm still open to sit your little one's if you need it! :)