3.27.2008

Happy Easter



Here are some pics of the little guy on Easter. The tie was quite the fight earlier that morning, but, with a little bribery......

5 comments:

Jen Herem said...

Mac looks so handsome in his Easter attire! You cut your hair! Very cute..

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Jord..your little guy is so handsome!! I love his little Easter outfit! Your hair cut is cute! I miss you guys! We STILL have not gotten together! Call me this week and we'll try try again! :)

The Eccles said...

Hey everyone, it's been a while since we saw you guys. Mac is getting so big. I love his outfit...just wait he'll be like Devin one day and want to have a suit every Easter. Pretty crazy. Hope you guys are doing good. Love you !

Holly Light said...

What a little stud muffin!

Ash + Dust said...

Jord! You are gorgeous! And your little boy is so dang cute! We need to plan a girls night! When are you not busy!?