Mac's favorite new hang out is the laundry basket! He will gather his blanket, lambie, and sippie cup and make himself a bed right in front of the television and watch Nemo!
So cute Jord! I love Mac's big smile, what a cutie! Carson is big into wearing other people's shoes too. It's funny how all kids go through the same phases, wanting to talk on your cell phones, wanting to drive the car, wearing our shoes, pushing the stroller instead of riding in it...Thanks for the update, it was much needed :)
hey jord, looks like you're taking a break too! I've seen a lot of your comments today...how else are we supposed to make it through the day. Mac is a sweetheart. I love his eyes when he smiles! See you soon.
LOL, Camille... "Keep on blogging!" Silly girl. Anywho, this picture is way cute. It makes me baby hungry...but...I...can't.....do....it!! Not yet anyways :-)
4 comments:
So cute Jord! I love Mac's big smile, what a cutie! Carson is big into wearing other people's shoes too. It's funny how all kids go through the same phases, wanting to talk on your cell phones, wanting to drive the car, wearing our shoes, pushing the stroller instead of riding in it...Thanks for the update, it was much needed :)
Jordan! It has been awhile. Your baby is so cute! I hope life is going well for you!! Keep on blogging!
hey jord, looks like you're taking a break too! I've seen a lot of your comments today...how else are we supposed to make it through the day. Mac is a sweetheart. I love his eyes when he smiles! See you soon.
LOL, Camille... "Keep on blogging!" Silly girl. Anywho, this picture is way cute. It makes me baby hungry...but...I...can't.....do....it!! Not yet anyways :-)
Have a good one!
Nic
Post a Comment