I LOVE every single one! You and little Scarlett are gorgeous! I'm dying over her hair!!!! Perry need to start growing some ASAP if she expects Scarlett to be her friend. Ha!
And her pictures in the dress are absolutely beautiful! She belongs in that dress! I miss her...must see her (and you) soon!
These turned out awesome! Yes...I'm a little behind on blogging. I haven't seen Scar's recent pictures until now and she's beautiful! Love the outfits!
5 comments:
So cute Jord! Love them all, but especially the ones with you and her. She's going to be a beauty, just like her mommy.
I LOVE every single one! You and little Scarlett are gorgeous! I'm dying over her hair!!!! Perry need to start growing some ASAP if she expects Scarlett to be her friend. Ha!
And her pictures in the dress are absolutely beautiful! She belongs in that dress! I miss her...must see her (and you) soon!
The both of you look absolutely gorgeous!!
She is adorable!
These turned out awesome! Yes...I'm a little behind on blogging. I haven't seen Scar's recent pictures until now and she's beautiful! Love the outfits!
Post a Comment