She is so pretty Jord! Can't believe it has been 2 months already. Call me so we can get together before you go back to work.
Love that little lady!! So happy I got to spend time with y'all over the holidays! Hugs and Kisses XOXO
Pretty in pink! Gotta love the faux mohawk on little girls! That's all lucy is sporting these days.
She's so stinking cute! So glad I finally got to meet her.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so pretty Jord! Can't believe it has been 2 months already. Call me so we can get together before you go back to work.
Love that little lady!! So happy I got to spend time with y'all over the holidays! Hugs and Kisses XOXO
Pretty in pink! Gotta love the faux mohawk on little girls! That's all lucy is sporting these days.
She's so stinking cute! So glad I finally got to meet her.
Post a Comment