miss scarlett's nursery is being featured on utah baby blog! it's still a bit of a work in progress, as i haven't had time to get any pictures printed and put up yet and i'm needing something for all her cute bows, but i'm already in love with how it's turned out!
check it out.
sneak peek........

take a close look at that cute patchwork quilt. ryan's mom made it for scarlett and quilted the entire thing by hand! it's to die for. also, notice the cute afghan draped over the rocking chair. my mom crocheted that for scarlett. it's to die for. lucky girl to have such talented grandmas!
7 comments:
Seriously... this is hands down the cutest nursery I have seen. You did such a great job. Love it!
So gorgeous, Jord. I love the color pink you chose. Very unique! Scarlett is very lucky to have such a talented mom too!
Where did you get the thing on the wall that holds all the books? I Love that! Very cute.
love the pink! she looks so big! can't wait to see her again! xo
That is the cutest nursery I have ever seen! Will you come decorate my house and Taitym's nursery for me?
So cute! You are so talented! Want to come decorate my house? Where did you get those pom poms?
Jord, where did you get the poms above the crib? Did you buy them or make them? I LOVE them!
Post a Comment