1.25.2010

announcement

meet the newest member of the jensen family still deciding on a name. a few that mac has thrown out there:
Rex, as in t-rex
Bear
Purple
Bumblebee
Bad Guy

9 comments:

mattie said...

cute puppy! i bet your boys love it. i'm loving mac's names. hilarious.

Brooke said...

Oh my cuteness!!!! Looks like a yorkie mix. How bout Tuna? Okay not really. It took us like a week to figure out a name so obviously I'm not very good at it.

Holly Light said...

What kind is that? He's so so cute and looks exactly like my yorkie/lhasa apso.

Brent and Tearsa said...

That puppy is almost as cute as your boys! (almost)

one of these days were gonna set this cirus down. said...

So cute! I'm a sucker for puppies!

TYLER and JESSICA said...

sooo cute. We have one, it is so fun!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I need to meet him ASAP! He is so stinkin' adorable! I like REX! I bet your boys are having a ball with them!

Alexis Blackner said...

See, it's pictures like this that get my family into trouble. That is how we have ended up with three dogs because who could not want to take that precious puppy home??? Hope you are well!!!

Mandy said...

Jordan!!!
Is your puppy still a puppy size??