7.20.2009

{Nine}

I can't believe Miles is already 9 months old! That means in 3 more months he will already be 1! My how time flies.
Weight: 20 lbs. 1 oz. = 55%
Height: 28.5" = 55%
Head: 18.5" = 90%
Here are a few adorable pics to enjoy of the little guy.



Miles is such a good baby, seriously we call him Miles Smiles because he is always smiling. He can also:
-do the army crawl...well he does it backwards
-say "dadda"....no "momma" yet but I'm working on it :)
-get into a sitting position from the ground all by himself
-pinch
-grab anything and everything
-stand with support.
(These pics were actually taken about a month and a half ago, but I am just now getting around to posting them...story of my life. Anyways. Go here to see more of Jen's amazing work.)

2 comments:

Nicole Lawrence said...

Holy 9 months already. Mine are 5...I can't believe it. Where did you get that onesie? It's so dang cute.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Miles Smiles is adorable! Such a happy little guy!