2.02.2009

Brothers




I just LOVE dressing the boys in matching attire!

7 comments:

Jen Herem said...

how cute.. i love it. can't wait to see you guys this week.

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Their matching pj's are adorable!

I love how you posted your goals on the side! Nice idea! Maybe you'll give me knitting 101 lessons after your mom teaches you!?! :)

And good luck with your CPA stuff!

Ash + Dust said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are they!!! When are we going to get together again? Oh.. And thanks for voting for me! Ha ha

Brooke said...

Love the goals you added! Still trying to catch up on scrapbooking huh! Miles is getting so big and their matching pjs are way cute! Lucky mom!

Castillon04 said...

Cute Jord! I love to do the matching thing too and Carson loves it too! Your little boys are too cute! Good luck with this crazy tax season!

Natalie Winquist said...

Cam used to get on me SO bad when I'd dress the boys alike! not so much when they were little- but like a couple years ago when they were entering teenage yrs! haha! it's forbidden now! but i still do it with the girls- they're still young enuf to tolerate it! well-except jody maybe! btw- i think you two make some of the cutest boys i've ever seen!! luv y'all!

Harv said...

Jordan! My wife told me you found our blog. That is great. I don't know much about this blogging stuff, but I am glad you found us. Looks like life is going well. Congrats on another cute kid. Stay in touch.



harv