1.29.2008

Sleepyhead Dad

So here is what happens when Dad tries to get baby to sleep....





Let's take a closer look....

4 comments:

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

That is so cute! Mac looks pretty excited to be up later than his dad. Carson won't let anybody but me put him to sleep so we understand! Check you email because I emailed you back my story.

Jen Herem said...

Um.. we need an update! I text you a week or so ago.. never heard back :(

Ash + Dust said...

Oh my gosh Jordan! He is ADORABLE! We need to get together!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

I know it's tax season Jord but we seriously need a Mac update! I came down last week and had such great intentions of seeing a few of my favorite people and all of the sudden the week was over and I was driving back to Boise. Next time I come down we are coming to see you guys so watch out (I'll let you know when that is as soon as I know)!